Understanding Human Behaviour
An introduction to the study of human personality and behavior from a Christian perspective. The goal of such a study is to help the student to attain a better self-understanding and to gain a knowledge of the personality attributes of the individuals with whom he or she interacts.
After completing this course, students will be able to . . .
1. Describe human personality and behavior from a Christian perspective.
2. Identify and discuss Erikson’s psychosocial development stages.
3. Describe the issues of death and dying.
4. Utilize the rules of conflict resolution.
5. Identify and discuss the ten principles of productive ministry.
(1 CIMS credit)